The modern classic patio doors
The sliding uPVC patio doors almost float on a run smooth mechanism comprising easy glide stainless steel track and rollers, making opening and closing effortless. The uPVC patio doors have high security hook bolts that lock into a one-piece steel keep plate.
Thanks to a simplistic assembly process. The locking system features an anti-drill device for further security. In addition the outer frame and opener are steel reinforced and an anti-slam device is fitted as standard.
Key product features:
- Internal beads for 28mm units for maximum noise reduction and insulation;
- Part L compliance (subject to Low E glazing);
- Low sightline co-extruded gaskets on both sash and beads for greater aesthetic appeal and speedier glazing;
- Anti-lift/sash blocks for security;
- Bespoke midrail accepts letter plates;
- 2, 3 and 4 pane options in various configurations;
- High Spec Synseal profile system available in brilliant white & standard white plus all colours including rosewood